Cookies help website users perform certain functions. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website.
If you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
Tel: 01837 658123
Employers are able to help their employee to save by becoming one of Plough & Share's Select Employer Partners
Stress free employees in three easy steps:
1. Employees elect the amount they want to save
2. Payroll deduct & send to Plough & Share
3. We it allocate to the employee’s savings account.
The benefits to the employer include:
- Positioning the service as an employee benefit
- Helping employees to save can reduce stress and sickness levels caused by debt
- It may help to reduce requests for pay advances
- Knowledge that the credit union is a mutual and ethical financial services organisation
- As the credit union is Devon based this helps to retain and circulate money in the local Devon economy
- Employees also have access to the low cost loans provided by Plough & Share and this helps employees avoid high-interest loan companies and money shops which create unaffordable debt
The benefits to employees include:
- It’s a ‘painless’ way to save; it’s often easier for employees to put some money aside before receiving their pay
- Employees can save as much as they want
- Savings can be withdrawn at any time
- Employees will have special access to low cost credit union loans
- Access to other services by Plough & Share
- Employees savings are safe too as they are covered by the Government’s compensation scheme
Join other Select Employer Partners
Devon County Council | Teign Housing | North Devon Homes | Teignbridge District Council